The Isabelle Fa manufactory was founded in 1955, when master goldsmith Emil Mössner established the “Emil Mössner Goldwaren” manufactory. The founder’s son, the master goldsmith Hans-Georg Mössner, took over management in the mid 1980s. His wife Isabelle Mössner joined the company in 1987.
Isabelle Fa establishes world standards for the art of chain-goldsmithing. Traditional craftsmanship techniques are consistently used for the production of chains, collars and bangles. During several weeks, sometimes even months, the scrupulous handwork is carried out step by step by skillful masters to produce just one piece of jewellery. The handcraft that almost drifted into oblivion is incomparable with mass production in terms of beauty and quality.